- To promote security cooperation and timely exchange of security information amongst AMCHAM T&T members, security and law enforcement agencies and other stakeholders.
- To facilitate a dynamic exchange of information to assist AMCHAM T&T members with design and implementation of corporate programmes to protect assets in an increasingly competitive global economy.
- To promote the establishment of a safe and secure environment that would facilitate foreign direct investment into Trinidad and Tobago
In fulfilling its mission, the Security Committee undertakes to:
- Provide advice on Security related matters including Physical and Electronic Security, Cybersecurity, Fraud, Investigations and Intelligence.
- Review legislation that may directly or indirectly impact matters of Corporate and National Security and provide advice based on International Best Practices.
- Engage in networking and collaborations with other security committees, locally, regionally and internationally in order to extend the reach of the Committee and facilitate the acquisition and dissemination of intelligence and advice in a manner that would be beneficial to the members of AMCHAM T&T and contribute to the establishment of a safe and secure business environment in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Actively engage initiatives that encourage the development of the nation’s youth.
AMCHAM T&T Members represented on the Committee
- Atlantic LNG Company of Trinidad and Tobago
- Digital Era Group
- Eagle Shipping Agency & Logistics Services Ltd
- G4S Secure Solutions (Trinidad) Limited
- Hitachi Security Systems Ltd
- Jian Enterprises Limited
- Phoenix Park Gas Processors Ltd
- Republic Bank
- Supply Solutions Limited
- The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad & Tobago National Petroleum Marketing Company Limited
- Yara Trinidad Ltd
For more information/to join this committee, please contact:
Rey-Anne Paynter-Mendez at