Digital Transformation Committee
Terms of Reference
- To research and track digital transformation in Trinidad and Tobago and make recommendations for AMCHAM T&T’s public positioning on issues.
- To coordinate and monitor AMCHAM T&T’s representation on external committees that work with digital transformation.
- To solicit input from AMCHAM T&T member companies on how digital transformation is affecting them and what more can be done.
- To advocate for adoption of ICT in government processes and the digitization of government records and open data.
- To plan, develop and participate in workshops, seminars and policy forums surrounding digital transformation.
The Digital Transformation Committee is an executive level committee.
For more information/to join this committee, please contact: Rey-Anne Paynter-Mendez at firstname.lastname@example.org